Every student has a unique story to tell. After all, we are a product of our life experiences. Students with a difficult past have a harder time adapting to new situations. Jeff lost his mother in a tragic car accident in his senior year of high school. This forever changed him. He’ll share poignant life lessons to help young adults move forward and not succumb to paralysis of the past. Jeff has a special gift connecting with young adults. He’ll equip students with emotional tools to stay healthy and turn pain into personal strength.
- Get In-Touch with Your Personal Story
- Transform Life Experience into a Mission Statement
- Techniques to Move from Grief to Happiness
- Redefine the Past to Honor the Future
- Motivate Others/Promote Change with Your Story
8 Exciting Ways to Become a College Dropout (and fast, too!)
No, really, Jeff is determined to teach your students how to master the fine art of Dropout-ery. This is a must-attend for any student with a GPA of 2.0 or lower. Face it, college isn’t for everyone; it’s hard. Living in an old RV you picked up for $450 at a police auction is fun!
- 8 time-tested ways to guarantee academic probation
- Mi casa es mi caro: Living Large in your Hyundai Sonata
- Getting Creative with Top Ramen. It’s not just for dinner!
- Advanced Copywriting Skills for Offramp Donation Signs
- Sell your bodily fluids on Craigslist for fun and profit
Disclaimer: This seminar is not for everybody…only those with a sense of humor and appreciation for teaching with metaphors. The use of the absurd is a very effective teaching tool. Students love this talk! So far no one has dropped out…at least, not that we’re aware of.